Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Magnetic Circle Cutter
KHK on weldingweb.com
Homemade magnetic circle cutter adapted from a repurposed camera tripod. Capable of adjustment from 6" to 100" radius.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DSLR camera cut in half - photo
- Drill bit web thinning.
- Titanic's steam engine - photo
- Homemade Bandsaw out of metal
- Bandsaw hitting a nail - GIF
- HDD leather case
- How electrical cables are made - ...
- Anti-distraction helmet - photo
- Security Bit Set Torx Star hex etc
- Thick wire rope break test - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!