Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Magnetic Round Bit Holder
flyforever on homemadetools.net
Homemade magnetic round bit holder constructed from a wooden board, circular magnets, and a plastic strip. Used for storing hex bits.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Here's a Mini Water Pump I made
- Here's a Mini Drill Press I made
- SpaceX foundry casting Raptor eng...
- Warco Lathe Carriage
- DIY Gamers Dice Tower & Tray (F...
- DIY GM-DM Game Screen (FREE PLANS)
- Propane tank controlled explosion...
- Turret press punching plastic - v...
- Helicopter refueling fire - video
- DIY Wonder Wrench / Super Spanner
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!