Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Manual Pick and Place Station
Erv Plecter on makeprojects.com
Homemade, manual pick and place station intended to facilitate the handling of surface mount components in reflow soldering operations. Consists of a rotary table, vacuum pump, suction pen tips, and solder suckers. Vacuum pump is a modified aquarium unit.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Flamethrowing drone for clearing ...
- Rock grinder heavy equipment - GIF
- 2016 NASA Marshall Space Flight C...
- Twist drill spreading guard.
- Made a lamp..
- Quenching an enormous gear - GIF
- Cycle thread taps & dies
- Trillion-year gear reduction kine...
- Two-headed fire truck - photo
- Heavy lifting dollies from gas bo...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!