Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Manual Pick and Place Station
Erv Plecter on makeprojects.com
Homemade, manual pick and place station intended to facilitate the handling of surface mount components in reflow soldering operations. Consists of a rotary table, vacuum pump, suction pen tips, and solder suckers. Vacuum pump is a modified aquarium unit.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Organizer for screws from jars an...
- Power LED light for the mill
- Keyway cutting on lathe
- adjustable bandsaw circle cutting...
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
- Metal Lathe Steady Rest mod (ball...
- 15" Delta Planer Rebuild
- Brake drum pot belly??? Ideas....
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!