Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Manual Pick and Place Station
Erv Plecter on makeprojects.com
Homemade, manual pick and place station intended to facilitate the handling of surface mount components in reflow soldering operations. Consists of a rotary table, vacuum pump, suction pen tips, and solder suckers. Vacuum pump is a modified aquarium unit.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Forging a crown wheel - GIF and v...
- Making a bucket the old fashioned...
- Four position stop for South Bend...
- Priming oilite bushings with a va...
- Reciprocating spader attachment -...
- 1957 Chevy hand plane - photos an...
- Tool quiz
- Unique manual shovel/tiller - GIF
- Chestnut-peeling shoes - photo
- The Importance of Wheel-dressing ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!