Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Manual Pick and Place Station
Erv Plecter on makeprojects.com
Homemade, manual pick and place station intended to facilitate the handling of surface mount components in reflow soldering operations. Consists of a rotary table, vacuum pump, suction pen tips, and solder suckers. Vacuum pump is a modified aquarium unit.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tractor 3 point Hydraulic Forklif...
- Perfect joinery GIF
- Homemade Compressor for Airbrushing
- Bench drill with cross feed, mors...
- Lathe Cutter Height Gage
- Lathe toolpost holder for Dremel ...
- High Speed spindle tool for the l...
- [Woodturning] small beads turning...
- Extended Point Live Center
- Cracker wrapping machine GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!