Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Manual Pick and Place Station
Erv Plecter on makeprojects.com
Homemade, manual pick and place station intended to facilitate the handling of surface mount components in reflow soldering operations. Consists of a rotary table, vacuum pump, suction pen tips, and solder suckers. Vacuum pump is a modified aquarium unit.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
- Collapsible 1930s car - video
- Shoe wear simulator - video
- "Peeling feeling" net trend, in t...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!