Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Manually Operated Metal Shaper
Vintage Projects on vintageprojects.com
Homemade, manually operated metal shaper capable of producing flat surfaces in precision-machined parts. Useful for cutting keyways, rabbets, grooves, and in reduction of material thickness. Features a 3-inch stroke and is fabricated from cold-rolled steel flats and squares.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!