Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Maple and Fir Workbench
GrumpaJeff on lumberjocks.com
Homemade workbench capable of being broken down into its constituent components. Top was constructed from 2x4 Douglas fir and 3/4" maple laminated together. Birch plywood legs enclose an integral maple cabinet.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!