Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Maple and Fir Workbench
GrumpaJeff on lumberjocks.com
Homemade workbench capable of being broken down into its constituent components. Top was constructed from 2x4 Douglas fir and 3/4" maple laminated together. Birch plywood legs enclose an integral maple cabinet.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!