Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Maple and Fir Workbench
GrumpaJeff on lumberjocks.com
Homemade workbench capable of being broken down into its constituent components. Top was constructed from 2x4 Douglas fir and 3/4" maple laminated together. Birch plywood legs enclose an integral maple cabinet.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!