Homemade Marking and Cutting Gauge
Loogie on lumberjocks.com
Homemade marking and cutting gauge featuring replaceable beams for compatibility with workpieces of up to 24" in length. Cutting edge was adapted from a utility knife's serrated blade.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Submerged arc welding - videos
- 1978 SEAB Flipper microcar - phot...
- Firewood packing machine - video
- Acrylic Lathe Tooling Cabinet
- DIY Portable Jigsaw Table From Ga...
- Ride-on lawnmower motorcycle - ph...
- Air Rifle Restoration and Customi...
- When someone asks you: "Is it lev...
- Lathe tailstock bed clamp
- Motorcycle sidecar horse trailer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!