Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Marking Knife
Rorschach on homemadetools.net
Homemade marking knife constructed from a surplus planer blade, hardwood dowel, and copper pipe. A double bevel was done on the blade to make the tool ambidextrous.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Splash guard..
- Automatic Water Tap
- Quenching a pile of hot excavator...
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
- Stratolaunch the world's largest ...
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!