Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Marking Knife
ryno101 on lumberjocks.com
Homemade marking knife adapted from a 4" jointer knife and mounted in a maple handle. The cutting end has been sharpened on both sides to create a dual-bevel tip.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
- Canine mechanic's helper - photo
- INNOVATIVE IDEA FOR HOMEMADE TOOL...
- 1939 Antarctic snow cruiser - pho...
- 1947 Crosley pickup - video and p...
- Rotary Metal Cutting Shear-Metal ...
- 1800s surgical skull chainsaw - p...
- Disappearing car door - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!