Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Marking Out Gauge
Harold Hall on homews.co.uk
Homemade marking out gauge intended to facilitate the process of transferring dimensions and machining locations to workpieces. Capable of accepting scales in both 20mm and 25mm widths. Gauge material is steel.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
- Indicator Fine Adjuster for magne...
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!