Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade MDF Light Stand
Patio on chaski.org
Homemade MDF light stand intended to support a fluorescent fixture. Vertical adjustability is provided by a bolt and wingnut arrangement operating through slots in the stand, enabling the light to be clamped at any desired position.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!