Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade MDF Light Stand
Patio on chaski.org
Homemade MDF light stand intended to support a fluorescent fixture. Vertical adjustability is provided by a bolt and wingnut arrangement operating through slots in the stand, enabling the light to be clamped at any desired position.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!