Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mechanic's Stool
Ken Reed on parmarng.org
Homemade mechanic's stool constructed from a surplus computer chair, a red oak panel, a planter tray, a steel dowel, and a machined adaptor.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
- Splash guard..
- Automatic Water Tap
- A table ilon the style of Loft wi...
- Quenching a pile of hot excavator...
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!