Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mechanical Power Hammer
Fred Connell on ornamentalroseengine.com
Homemade mechanical power hammer driven by a 1.5 HP, 3-phase electric motor. Base is fabricated from 3/4" steel plate and features a 660 lb. anvil capable of absorbing blows from the 35 lb. hammer at the rate of 3/sec.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
- Out of control power trowel - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!