Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mechanically Actuated Helve Hammer
Dick Bear on metalmeet.com
Homemade, mechanically actuated helve hammer featuring a welded steel frame and a spring-loaded arm driven by a 1/4 HP electric motor operated through a series of mechanical bellcranks.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
- Sand mold casting explosion - GIF
- Noga knockoff repair
- Swan neck mortise chisel
- Repair of old bottle jack
- Aircraft detection before radar -...
- Annular Cutter Arbor From R8 3/4"...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!