Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Media Blasting Cabinet
up2L8 on customfighters.com
Homemade blasting cabinet made out of plywood and cheap parts. Plumbing fittings are attached for the air hose. Cotton-lined gloves are hose-clamped on to large PVC fittings. Viewing glass is a solid acrylic sheet. The entire box is sealed using foam weather strips and race tapes.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!