Homemade Mercedes-Benz Alternator Tool
williammajor on peachparts.com
Homemade Mercedes-Benz alternator shaft nut tool consisting of a 22mm metric socket with two opposing flats ground into it to accommodate an adjustable wrench. Intended for utilization in conjunction with a 10mm hex wrench.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- AN UNUSUAL MOTOR
- 3D Printed Soft Jaws for a Vise!!!
- Putting out a fuel tanker fire - ...
- Locking pliers hood ornament - ph...
- Expanding packaging foam - GIF
- I just finished this amazing mark...
- Homemade Vise
- Old hammer+anvil headache treatme...
- Underwater chainsaw - video
- EL-Cheapo Cyclone Dust Collector ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!