Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mercedes-Benz Alternator Tool
williammajor on peachparts.com
Homemade Mercedes-Benz alternator shaft nut tool consisting of a 22mm metric socket with two opposing flats ground into it to accommodate an adjustable wrench. Intended for utilization in conjunction with a 10mm hex wrench.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Tree climbing chainsaw trimming t...
- homemade anvil
- From Nils to Skills Uber Challeng...
- Tractor cuts line in field to sto...
- DIY 24 Mobile Miter Station Bas...
- Tree climbing machine - GIF
- taig knurler
- Convert grinder into belt sander
- Kickstarter for Toler Union pocke...
- 1960s amphibious scooter - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!