Homemade Mercedes Diesel Valve Adjustment Wrenches
Phil on peachparts.com
Homemade valve adjustment wrenches for use with Mercedes automotive diesels. The angled wrenches were adapted from open 14mm wrenches with flat bars welded in place. The lower valve spring wrench was fashioned from a section of a 30mm socket, which was then slotted to accept a flat bar welded on as a handle.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
- Fan-driven cross-country skiing -...
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
- How To Make a Center Line Marker ...
- 3D printed bearing assembly tool ...
- Circular Saw Cross & Miter Cuttin...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!