Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mercedes Diesel Valve Adjustment Wrenches
Phil on peachparts.com
Homemade valve adjustment wrenches for use with Mercedes automotive diesels. The angled wrenches were adapted from open 14mm wrenches with flat bars welded in place. The lower valve spring wrench was fashioned from a section of a 30mm socket, which was then slotted to accept a flat bar welded on as a handle.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!