Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mercedes Strut Socket Tool
fgwinn on benzworld.org
Homemade Mercedes strut socket tool consisting of a modification to a 13/16" spark plug socket enabling it to function as a 21mm equivalent. A 12mm window cut into the socket gives sufficient room for a 7mm Allen wrench to engage the strut shaft.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!