Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mercedes Strut Socket Tool
fgwinn on benzworld.org
Homemade Mercedes strut socket tool consisting of a modification to a 13/16" spark plug socket enabling it to function as a 21mm equivalent. A 12mm window cut into the socket gives sufficient room for a 7mm Allen wrench to engage the strut shaft.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!