Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Metal Bender
gary hart on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Metal bender with a 7 1/2" ball bearing. The inner race is bolted to the top disk and clamped to the vise. The outer race is movable. Holes for dowel pins in the top disk are laid out using CAD. Each hole is 0.25" larger than the previous and spaced 0.25" apart. The disk's rim is drilled and tapped for stops.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!