Homemade Metal Bender
gary hart on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Metal bender with a 7 1/2" ball bearing. The inner race is bolted to the top disk and clamped to the vise. The outer race is movable. Holes for dowel pins in the top disk are laid out using CAD. Each hole is 0.25" larger than the previous and spaced 0.25" apart. The disk's rim is drilled and tapped for stops.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!