Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Metal Bender
gary hart on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Metal bender with a 7 1/2" ball bearing. The inner race is bolted to the top disk and clamped to the vise. The outer race is movable. Holes for dowel pins in the top disk are laid out using CAD. Each hole is 0.25" larger than the previous and spaced 0.25" apart. The disk's rim is drilled and tapped for stops.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tree climbing chainsaw trimming t...
- homemade anvil
- From Nils to Skills Uber Challeng...
- Tractor cuts line in field to sto...
- DIY 24 Mobile Miter Station Bas...
- Tree climbing machine - GIF
- taig knurler
- Convert grinder into belt sander
- Kickstarter for Toler Union pocke...
- 1960s amphibious scooter - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!