Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Metal Bender
gary hart on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Metal bender with a 7 1/2" ball bearing. The inner race is bolted to the top disk and clamped to the vise. The outer race is movable. Holes for dowel pins in the top disk are laid out using CAD. Each hole is 0.25" larger than the previous and spaced 0.25" apart. The disk's rim is drilled and tapped for stops.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!