Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Metal Brake
DBMETALWORX on race-dezert.com
Homemade metal brake capable of accommodating 2-foot wide sheets of 1/8" thickness. Fabricated from channel iron and powered by a pair of hydraulic rams.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Ripping up my Deck in High Speed
- Table Saw designed for ripping
- Wood Lathe tool holder
- Crayon manufacturing GIF
- Van converted with custom woodwor...
- Unaflow steam engine.
- video of WWII German military hel...
- Shop Made Milling Head, for the l...
- Stainless Steel Cheese Spreader K...
- Maxi Pallet for Milling or CNC R...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!