Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Metal Chip Pickup
Frank Ford on frets.com
Homemade metal chip and shaving pickup fashioned by placing a neodymium magnet inside a plastic bag. After the magnet attracts a quantity of debris, the bag can be inverted to contain the swarf and then readily discarded.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Starting a tractor with a shotgun...
- Railroad bridge catches fire and ...
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!