Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Metal Chip Pickup
Frank Ford on frets.com
Homemade metal chip and shaving pickup fashioned by placing a neodymium magnet inside a plastic bag. After the magnet attracts a quantity of debris, the bag can be inverted to contain the swarf and then readily discarded.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
- Out of control power trowel - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!