Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Metal Folder
peterd51 on mig-welding.co.uk
Sheet metal folder made out of angle iron and scrap materials. Hinges are from a caravan jockey wheel cut into 2cm pieces.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!