Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Metal Marker
naughtyboy on homemadetools.net
Homemade metal marker adapted from a set of dividers by shortening and reshaping one point. Intended to facilitate the process of creating marks in lengths of metal box section at a consistent distance from the edge.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- A Rugged Bipod
- Metal and wood Chevy tailgate ben...
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
- How to make Straight Axis Water P...
- Steam-powered Jeep JK 6-wheeler -...
- 1932-39 Farmall twin-engine tract...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!