Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Metal Shrinker
Richard K on metalmeet.com
Homemade metal shrinker fabricated from square steel tubing and driven by a 1/2 HP electric motor. Capable of running at 2000 strokes per minute.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!