Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Metal Spinning Lathe
Bruce Simpson on aardvark.co.nz
Homemade metal spinning lathe constructed from major components sourced from a surplus drill press. The frame is 25mm square bar stock and machined components are 1214 steel.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Method for bending a tight set in...
- 3 EZ-Hand Held Deburring Tools s...
- Bowling robot for testing and cer...
- Spreader bar
- Manufacturing a curling stone fro...
- 6 way Dover blade conversion ques...
- Retratable internal external scre...
- ER32 collet trays, hook spanners ...
- Rotary table/Deving head
- Copper soft jaw faces for lathe c...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!