Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Metering Valve
Wayne Summers on gasenginemagazine.com
Homemade metering valve for use on a propane-fueled engine, constructed from brass rod, a metering screw, and a threaded 90-degree gas line.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Vintage jet blast destroys runway...
- Rolex Deep Sea Special watch - GIF
- Hydraulic press
- Gasoline tank fill hose
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
- Hot forging workpiece rolls away ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!