Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Metric Threading Setup
Evan Williams on vts.bc.ca
Homemade metric threading setup intended for a South Bend 9C lathe. Utilizes a combination of change gears to achieve the desired metric pitch.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Early personal and in-car navigat...
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
- Clip-on tire spikes for winter dr...
- Radial nylon tire cutting machine...
- Japanese swordsmith quenches swor...
- Estonian ice road and resonance w...
- Ship Saw - photo and videos
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!