Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Micro-Adjustable Table Saw Fence
Ronald Walters on woodgears.ca
Homemade micro-adjustable table saw fence utilizing a dial indicator. Provides a fixed point of reference for the fence.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
- How to cut a glass tabletop - GIF
- Lamb conveyor for marking and vac...
- Homemade Roll Bender for Square P...
- Soldering station/plastic welder
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!