Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Micro Crosscut Sled
tony_912 on homemadetools.net
Homemade micro crosscut sled constructed from maple, plywood, dowels, and latch clamps.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- What is this tool designed for?
- South Bend 9" model 405 Lathe - R...
- Universal Grinding Fixture
- wYerBox for storing and pulling e...
- Metal Lathe Taper Attachment brac...
- Extra wide mini excavator bucket
- Quasi-involute V-block
- Adjustable Laser Cutter Platform ...
- 51 Homemade Metalworking Tools
- Cutting gear teeth GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!