Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Micro Forge
Len Cullum on makeprojects.com
Homemade micro forge powered by a propane torch. Holes are drilled in the firebrick to accommodate both the torch and the forge chamber. Aluminum frame restricts heat expansion of the firebrick. Frame consists of two plates riding on 4 threaded rods. Brick is sandwiched between the plates and height is adjusted by means of the nuts on the threaded rods.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!