Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Micro Forge
Len Cullum on makeprojects.com
Homemade micro forge powered by a propane torch. Holes are drilled in the firebrick to accommodate both the torch and the forge chamber. Aluminum frame restricts heat expansion of the firebrick. Frame consists of two plates riding on 4 threaded rods. Brick is sandwiched between the plates and height is adjusted by means of the nuts on the threaded rods.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tree climbing chainsaw trimming t...
- homemade anvil
- From Nils to Skills Uber Challeng...
- Tractor cuts line in field to sto...
- DIY 24 Mobile Miter Station Bas...
- Tree climbing machine - GIF
- taig knurler
- Convert grinder into belt sander
- Kickstarter for Toler Union pocke...
- 1960s amphibious scooter - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!