Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Micro Forge
Len Cullum on makeprojects.com
Homemade micro forge powered by a propane torch. Holes are drilled in the firebrick to accommodate both the torch and the forge chamber. Aluminum frame restricts heat expansion of the firebrick. Frame consists of two plates riding on 4 threaded rods. Brick is sandwiched between the plates and height is adjusted by means of the nuts on the threaded rods.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!