Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Micro Forge
Len Cullum on makeprojects.com
Homemade micro forge powered by a propane torch. Holes are drilled in the firebrick to accommodate both the torch and the forge chamber. Aluminum frame restricts heat expansion of the firebrick. Frame consists of two plates riding on 4 threaded rods. Brick is sandwiched between the plates and height is adjusted by means of the nuts on the threaded rods.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
- Canine mechanic's helper - photo
- INNOVATIVE IDEA FOR HOMEMADE TOOL...
- 1939 Antarctic snow cruiser - pho...
- 1947 Crosley pickup - video and p...
- Rotary Metal Cutting Shear-Metal ...
- 1800s surgical skull chainsaw - p...
- Disappearing car door - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!