Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Micro Vacuum Attachments
RadBear on instructables.com
Homemade vacuum attachments for working in small areas. Fabricated from a pill bottle, a lamp nipple, two lamp nuts, glue, and pads.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!