Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Micrometer Depth Screw
Jose Rodriguez on tool20895.homestead.com
Homemade micrometer depth screw for an 8" drill press. Spindle is drilled and tapped to accommodate a threaded rod. Dial is screwed onto the 1/4-20 threaded rod toward the zero point at the pulley's face. Dial features 50 divisions, each at 0.001".
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!