Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Micrometer Depth Screw
Jose Rodriguez on tool20895.homestead.com
Homemade micrometer depth screw for an 8" drill press. Spindle is drilled and tapped to accommodate a threaded rod. Dial is screwed onto the 1/4-20 threaded rod toward the zero point at the pulley's face. Dial features 50 divisions, each at 0.001".
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!