Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Micrometer Stop for Lathe Carriage
Homemade micrometer carriage stop assembly consisting of a clamp-type holder and a micrometer head. Holder material is tool steel. One end of the holder is profiled to fit the lathe bed V-way. A clamp lug secures the holder to the V-way. Hole bored transversely on the holder accepts the micrometer barrel. Socket-headed binding screw holds the mic in place.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!