Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade MIG Welder
cuba on mig-welding.co.uk
Homemade MIG welder made from scrap parts. Transformer is from an old MIG welder, wire feed mechanism built using windshield wiper parts. Diode bridge is 4x300 amps, output voltage is 19-22 volts, current ~30-50 amps.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tree climbing chainsaw trimming t...
- homemade anvil
- From Nils to Skills Uber Challeng...
- Tractor cuts line in field to sto...
- DIY 24 Mobile Miter Station Bas...
- Tree climbing machine - GIF
- taig knurler
- Convert grinder into belt sander
- Kickstarter for Toler Union pocke...
- 1960s amphibious scooter - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!