Homemade MIG Welder
cuba on mig-welding.co.uk
Homemade MIG welder made from scrap parts. Transformer is from an old MIG welder, wire feed mechanism built using windshield wiper parts. Diode bridge is 4x300 amps, output voltage is 19-22 volts, current ~30-50 amps.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- homemade sliding angle grinder st...
- Homemade metal bender with muti b...
- Stiltmobile rural mail carrier - ...
- Moonshiner shoes - photos
- Hot riveting a barrel patch - GIF
- Mine plows - photos
- Excavator bangs ground to cause l...
- Machine with Roller Chain kinetic...
- DIY magnetic drill from the micro...
- Contour duplication tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!