Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade MIG Welder Cart
Steve Bedair on bedair.org
Lincoln Pro-MIG 175 cart made out of 2" square tubing, 6" lawnmower wheels and 2 1/4" casters. Top plate is 3/16" thick plate. Cable reel is made by cutting two metal discs and joining them together by welding a 2" pipe at the center of both discs. The reel brace is insulated from the rest of the welding cart using an old mud flap.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
- Sand mold casting explosion - GIF
- Noga knockoff repair
- Swan neck mortise chisel
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!