Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade MIG Welder Cart
Steve Bedair on bedair.org
Lincoln Pro-MIG 175 cart made out of 2" square tubing, 6" lawnmower wheels and 2 1/4" casters. Top plate is 3/16" thick plate. Cable reel is made by cutting two metal discs and joining them together by welding a 2" pipe at the center of both discs. The reel brace is insulated from the rest of the welding cart using an old mud flap.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Knife making vise
- DIY Shanty Houseboat Concept (...
- unique 4 jaw chuck
- Transporting an enormous mining t...
- Building a Front End Loader for a...
- Huge 1914 diesel marine engine - ...
- 4 jaw chuck backplate
- DIY Flag Staff Holder - Wall Moun...
- Lunar Landing Research Vehicle (L...
- An Electric Screwdriver I made a ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!