Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade MIG Welder Cart
Steve Bedair on bedair.org
Lincoln Pro-MIG 175 cart made out of 2" square tubing, 6" lawnmower wheels and 2 1/4" casters. Top plate is 3/16" thick plate. Cable reel is made by cutting two metal discs and joining them together by welding a 2" pipe at the center of both discs. The reel brace is insulated from the rest of the welding cart using an old mud flap.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!