Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mill Chip Pan
shootnride on chaski.org
Homemade mill chip pan intended primarily for keeping machining lubricants off the shop floor. Constructed from angle iron and sheet metal.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
- Clip-on tire spikes for winter dr...
- Radial nylon tire cutting machine...
- Japanese swordsmith quenches swor...
- Estonian ice road and resonance w...
- Ship Saw - photo and videos
- Simple Machine for Processing Sem...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!