Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mill Head Accessory Mount
Harvey Melvin Richards on homemadetools.net
Homemade mill head accessory mount fabricated from a 2" section of 2"x2"x3/16" angle welded to a length of 5/16" rod. Notched for access to the mounting screw, the piece is intended to take advantage of an 8mm mounting hole adjacent to the quill and to provide a convenient, magnetic base for an indicator arm or spray nozzle.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!