Homemade Mill Head Accessory Mount
Harvey Melvin Richards on homemadetools.net
Homemade mill head accessory mount fabricated from a 2" section of 2"x2"x3/16" angle welded to a length of 5/16" rod. Notched for access to the mounting screw, the piece is intended to take advantage of an 8mm mounting hole adjacent to the quill and to provide a convenient, magnetic base for an indicator arm or spray nozzle.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to make a Hologram 3D
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Woman's ballet foot arch stretche...
- Look, built a fence...
- Small boat repeatedly almost crus...
- Sawing Small Pieces of Round Stock
- The Writer automaton - GIF
- Manure Scraper Tractor Loader Att...
- Useless homemade tool joke - GIF
- Grey Water recovery system
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!