Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mill Power Feed
Homemade mill power feed unit consisting of a 12-volt motor, a 60 rpm gearbox, a PWM speed control board, a piezo buzzer, two switches, and a relay. The removable assembly is mounted at the end of the mill table and incorporates an autostop function.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!