Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mill Power Feed
SteveM on chaski.org
Homemade mill power feed solution created from a small section of hex brass fitted to a 1/2" socket and driven by a reversible drill.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!