Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mill Power Feed
JimGlass on chaski.org
Homemade mill power feed based on a variable-speed 90v DC motor. A dual-pole, dual-throw switch provides forward and reverse operation. The toothed belt is manually slipped repositioned to select between power and manual feed.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Horse vs. 18 men in tug-of-war - ...
- Forging a hatchet, or small vikin...
- Multi Roll Tape Dispenser from an...
- 1917 flamethrower prototypes - vi...
- Letourneau biggest machines
- 1464 Dardanelles siege cannon - p...
- proportioning valve bleed tool di...
- DIY Riser Blocks (FREE PLANS)
- 1889 naval gun breech - video
- Timelapse disassembly of Big Bert...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!