Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mill Punch
powerrodsmike on hotrodders.com
Homemade mill punch fabricated from 3/8 drill rod and 1/2 piece of steel. Designed to produce 3/8 x .035" slugs.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Curved barrels for firearms
- Valve spring tool
- Simple trick for mounting small d...
- Giant hedge cutter made from WWII...
- Adding Irrigation Zones Without A...
- WWII Churchill tank converted int...
- Skid steer modified into riot con...
- Circle division with no rotary ta...
- Milling Head stiffening fixture
- [woodworking] Carnauba Wax sticks
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!