Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mill Punch
powerrodsmike on hotrodders.com
Homemade mill punch fabricated from 3/8 drill rod and 1/2 piece of steel. Designed to produce 3/8 x .035" slugs.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to cut a glass tabletop - GIF
- Lamb conveyor for marking and vac...
- Homemade Roll Bender for Square P...
- Soldering station/plastic welder
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
- How to make a electrical lighter
- Removing a large stuck hydraulic ...
- Nitinol paper clip returns to for...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!