Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mill Refurbishment
one_rod on shopfloortalk.com
Homemade mill refurbishment consisting of replacing the motor and gearbox with a direct-drive spindle. An inverter is utilized to enable variable speeds.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Rotary Metal Cutting Shear-Metal ...
- 1800s surgical skull chainsaw - p...
- Disappearing car door - video
- Automatic retractable hardtop - GIF
- Vintage jet blast destroys runway...
- Rolex Deep Sea Special watch - GIF
- Hydraulic press
- Gasoline tank fill hose
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!