Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mill Right Angle Adaptor
Dick Kostelnicek on homemetalshopclub.org
Homemade mill right angle adaptor featuring a spindle driven by a pinion gear secured in the quill.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Cylinder square
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
- Indicator Fine Adjuster for magne...
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!