Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mill Spindle Ring Light
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade mill spindle ring light comprised of 54 white LEDs grouped into sets and wired in parallel. Each set consists of 9 LEDs wired in series, along with a 470-ohm limiting resistor. Power supply is 35V at 400 mA. Ring housing was machined from 0.6" nylon.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- POWERFUL Table Saw Machine - Mite...
- How To Make Powerful Drill Press ...
- How to make a Hot Wire Foam Cutter
- A quick idea of how to make a cut...
- Honey in zero gravity - GIF
- Amp Meter and storage in a Jar
- Powered Lathe Slotter Build
- Horse vs. 18 men in tug-of-war - ...
- Forging a hatchet, or small vikin...
- Multi Roll Tape Dispenser from an...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!