Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mill Spindle Ring Light
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade mill spindle ring light comprised of 54 white LEDs grouped into sets and wired in parallel. Each set consists of 9 LEDs wired in series, along with a 470-ohm limiting resistor. Power supply is 35V at 400 mA. Ring housing was machined from 0.6" nylon.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!