Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mill Table C-Nut
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade mill table C-nut intended to slide along a pair of adjacent T-slots, enabling the threaded stud to be offset between the T-slots. Nut is milled from stock and sized to suit the particular table and application.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
- Sand mold casting explosion - GIF
- Noga knockoff repair
- Swan neck mortise chisel
- Repair of old bottle jack
- Aircraft detection before radar -...
- Annular Cutter Arbor From R8 3/4"...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!