Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mill Table Locks and Stops
Homemade mill table locks and stops designed for a Sieg X1 micro mill table. Rails with sliding stops are attached to each axis of the mill table with brackets. A stop block attached to the lower slide supports the lever-operated locking screw.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Railcar wheel changeout - GIF
- Ramen packing machine - GIF
- VERSATILE DIGGER FOR PLANTS, SAND...
- Repeating crossbow - GIF
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!