Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mill Table Locks and Stops
Homemade mill table locks and stops designed for a Sieg X1 micro mill table. Rails with sliding stops are attached to each axis of the mill table with brackets. A stop block attached to the lower slide supports the lever-operated locking screw.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!