Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mill Table Square and Strip
J Tiers on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade mill table square and strip. Square is mounted with its sides perpendicular to the T-slot, and perpendicular to the table motion. Table strip has its sides parallel to the slot and runs parallel to table motion. Both attachments have holes for clamp studs and T-nuts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!