Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mill Vise Soft Jaws
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade mill vise soft jaws fabricated from 6061 aluminum and intended to fit an Enco vise. Profiles are cut into the jaws to accommodate round, square, and oddly-shaped objects. Other jaw profiles provide hold-down capabilities.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!