Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mill Vise Speed Handle
Captainleeward on homemadetools.net
Homemade mill vise speed handle constructed from CRS and a socket.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Taper cleaners /wipers for Morse ...
- How traditional rope is made, wit...
- Wooden 1948 Colt Dragoon revolver...
- Cold Chisel
- Knurling Tool
- Easy to make jigsaw station for m...
- home made long reach clamp
- Wip.. manual right angle square t...
- Street sweeper attachment from br...
- How a circuit breaker trips, in s...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!