Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mill X-Stops
petertha on hobby-machinist.com
Homemade milling machine X-axis stop featuring a large contact area to prevent movement and enhance grip. Comprised of a stop and dovetail slider held together by three bolts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Beer foam stability testing machi...
- Square Heineken bottles - photos
- 220L Drum plug Modification
- Robotic fruit crate packing arm -...
- I built a Guillotine Tool!
- Squib round shoots through magazi...
- Forging of elements of a signboar...
- Lathe DC motor break
- Build your own table saw edge joi...
- World record fastest revolver dra...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!