Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Milling Machine
John C Kleinbauer on crankorgan.com
Homemade 3-axis milling machine featuring an aluminum frame with V-rails and slides. Powered by a rotary tool and has a feed rate of 14 IPM.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Hello, from GarageBot
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!