Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Milling Machine
John C Kleinbauer on crankorgan.com
Homemade 3-axis milling machine featuring an aluminum frame with V-rails and slides. Powered by a rotary tool and has a feed rate of 14 IPM.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DSLR camera cut in half - photo
- Drill bit web thinning.
- Titanic's steam engine - photo
- Homemade Bandsaw out of metal
- Bandsaw hitting a nail - GIF
- HDD leather case
- How electrical cables are made - ...
- Anti-distraction helmet - photo
- Security Bit Set Torx Star hex etc
- Thick wire rope break test - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!